Run an ongoing promotion to entice new clients to come in for appointments on your slow day. Need some ideas?
- Slow Down Sunday - Any 60 minute massage or longer - Get $10 off.
- On The Go Monday - Quick 20 minute lunchtime massage available.
- Soft Hands Tuesday - Half off paraffin hand dip with any massage.
- Warm Up Wednesday - Add on Hot Stone to your massage for only $15.
- Thirsty Thursday - Enjoy a complimentary tea after your massage.
- Put your Best Face Forward Friday - Special facial massage included within client's treatment at no additional cost.
- Bring a Friend Saturday - Refer a friend, get a free gift.
Simply send out an email the morning of the day before your slow day and encourage online appointments.
Other things you can do on your slowest day of the week can be:
- Catch up on all of your paperwork and laundry. We all know this can sometimes be daunting.
- Use it as a day to encourage and award your employees for a job well done.
- Visit your competitors. Walk over if you can and introduce yourself if you haven't done so already. Look around their shop. See who they cater to in their marketing materials.
- Clean. I don't know how many times I've been to a massage appointment and have seen cobwebs in the corners of the ceiling, or dust bunnies under the surrounding furniture.
- Update your website.
Do you have a slow time in the week as far as appointments go? Please share what you do in the comments.
Post a Comment